- Is everyone working together to achieve organisational goals?
- Do your middle managers have the skills to be able to get the best out of their teams?
- Have you decided on the steps to take if someone provides poor or unacceptable service?
- Are you managing underperformance fairly and compliantly?
Effective performance management should be preventative rather than curative
Develop the skills and systems you need to drive a performance culture and confidently address underperformance.
Highwire can help you explore the end-to-end processes associated with the performance management cycle. From the setting of goals and allocation of work through to performance reviews and recognition.
Invite us to customise a workshop for your management team
- Understand the team dynamic
- Set team objectives
- Develop KPIs that align to the organisation’s goals
- Monitor and analyse performance
- Provide meaningful feedback
- Recognise and address performance-related issues
- Understand the disciplinary process
Need help to develop a policy and procedure in this area?
Get in touch or click here to read more about how we can help you develop quality guiding documents.
“I wanted to let you know that we were extremely happy with how you approached the workshop, the tone, the levels of participation and the input that you were able to elicit from the participants… We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and hope that we get the opportunity to do so again”
Kathleen O’Ryan, FaHCSIA, Australian Government, Canberra
Full day workshop at your place: $1500
Half day workshop: $800
(10% discount for small organisations with less than 10 staff)
For more info about how we can help you develop your teams click on one of the links below:
Wherever you are, we'll get back to you promptly.