Are you a manager or quality lead? Would you like to improve:
- Compliance with legislation?
- Compliance with policies and procedures?
- Staff engagement in quality and continuous improvement?
Internal Audits have become an important element in the quality and assurance environment for many organisations.
What is an internal audit?
“Internal auditing is an independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve an organisation’s operations. It helps an organisation accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.”
Source: The International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing issued by the Institute of Internal Auditors
Encouraging staff involvement in internal auditing processes strengthens quality systems – it drives ownership and knowledge of compliance requirements as they relate to legislation and quality standards.
Using an interactive workshop, Highwire can help your team learn about the stages of an internal audit and how to develop easy to use audit tools tailored for your organisation.
- Understand what an internal audit is
- Learn the general principles for auditing
- Understand why we audit and what we are looking for
- Understand and practice competencies, skills and personal attributes required by an internal auditor
- Learn the stages of an audit including how to conduct an audit.
Full day workshop at your place: $1500
(10% discount for small organisations with less than 10 staff)
Wherever you are, we'll get back to you promptly.