Thinking about Accreditation?
Some organisation’s just don’t know where to start.
Others may want information their Board or CEO to understand how much work is involved in becoming accreditation ready and what internal resources are required.
Others may have a very short time frame in which to prepare and address any gaps in their systems.
In these scenarios a customised workshop could help your organisation get started.
- Understanding what accreditation is about
- The value to your organisatiion
- How to prepare
- The skills you need
- How to undertake a self-assessment
- Making the most of limited resources
- Internal auditing
- Getting buy-in
- What to expect from the on-site assessment
- Preparing a quality workplan
- Embedding a quality culture.
“I would like to thank you for your hard work and help during our ASES learning and preparation. We obtained our Certificate…Everyone is thrilled! We made it, and the team now is really working well for the Centre”
Denise Jacobsen, Port Augusta Youth Centre Inc
Wherever you are, we'll get back to you promptly.